Live session recordings and resources

Live session recordings and resources

by Sylvia Currie -
Number of replies: 3
We had approximately 41 people at at today's Elluminate session. We sure covered a lot of territory in one hour!

The various artefacts related to the session are all being gathered up into our wiki (slides, URLs mentioned in the presentation, URLs mentioned in the text chat, links to the session recordings in various formats, etc). If you see anything missing please feel free to add it to the wiki or ask about it!
In reply to Sylvia Currie

Re: Live session recordings and resources

by Therese Weel -
I <still> think social bookmarking is absolutely delicious.

In previous scope sessions we tagged interesting links with a tag made up of the word scope and the course id associated with the moodle system.

For anyone who wants to play.... tag links you find interesting related to this course with

SCOPE1222

If you have a collection of links to share you can add this tag to your existing bookmarks.

Therese
In reply to Sylvia Currie

by Colby Stuart -
Syliva, you've already captured a rich set of references in the wiki from the initial session.

Do you have a SCoPE del.icio.us account for bookmarking? Might be interesting to build on Therese idea, and also add to the collective of other bookmarks from other sessions or those still to come. Then people could easily find those bookmarks again by tags (session, topic, etc.).
In reply to Colby Stuart

by Sylvia Currie -
I'm always willing to play! Therese, I'm glad you're willing to bring back the practice of tagging SCoPE seminars by forum ID. I remember in an earlier seminar someone commenting that it's too difficult to remember the tags that are made up of SCoPE + forum ID. But it does seem like a good idea to have a set format so we don't need to negotiate a good tag each seminar.

If anyone is wondering what we're talking about, the number we use appears at the end of the seminar URL:
http://scope.bccampus.ca/mod/forum/view.php?id=1222

So the tag for this seminar is SCOPE1222

I'll get busy tagging the resources so far. Colby, I don't have a separate SCoPE delicious account but maybe I should? That's a question I always struggle with in my role as community coordinator!

Thanks you two for helping to keep things organized in SCoPE!