Hi everyone from Jan

Hi everyone from Jan

by Jan Johnson -
Number of replies: 2

I'm also thrilled, as Gina is, that we will be using SCoPE as part of our communication and sharing processes for BC-TLN - it will be so nice to share ideas with everyone, regardless of whether we can attend any particular F2F meeting!

Three areas I'm willing to contribute & share ... (in no particular order)

• Process design & facilitation
  • Brainstorming, sharing ideas & providing constructive feedback on projects, project plans & 'what if' ideas
  • Teaching and learning with technology in blended environments

Three areas I'm interested in learning more about ... (in no particular order)

• Teaching and learning with technology in blended environments (yes, I know it's in both lists ... thx)
  • Consciously building in opportunities for, & also offering in the moment, creativity in teaching, learning and facilitating
  • Appreciative inquiry and educational leadership

As I'm sure is the case with many of you, as a lifelong learner and adult educator, limiting myself to 3 items in each category is soooo challenging ... I'd be happy to explore many other topics as well ...

Looking forward to engaging with you!

Best,

Jan

In reply to Jan Johnson

Re: Hi everyone from Jan

by Theresa Southam -

May I add that Jan has been an excellent mentor to me since I started coordinating our Teaching and Learning Centre at Selkirk College in 2011.  She knows just how to offer "in the moment" and is an excellent educational leader!

Welcome Jan, we are so luck to have you as part of our network!

Theresa

In reply to Theresa Southam

Re: Hi everyone from Jan

by Jan Johnson -

Thanks so much for the kind words, Teresa - I look forward to continuing to participate in the network!

Best,

Jan