I'm also thrilled, as Gina is, that we will be using SCoPE as part of our communication and sharing processes for BC-TLN - it will be so nice to share ideas with everyone, regardless of whether we can attend any particular F2F meeting!
Three areas I'm willing to contribute & share ... (in no particular order)
- Process design & facilitation
- Brainstorming, sharing ideas & providing constructive feedback on projects, project plans & 'what if' ideas
- Teaching and learning with technology in blended environments
Three areas I'm interested in learning more about ... (in no particular order)
- Teaching and learning with technology in blended environments (yes, I know it's in both lists ... thx)
- Consciously building in opportunities for, & also offering in the moment, creativity in teaching, learning and facilitating
- Appreciative inquiry and educational leadership
As I'm sure is the case with many of you, as a lifelong learner and adult educator, limiting myself to 3 items in each category is soooo challenging ... I'd be happy to explore many other topics as well ...
Looking forward to engaging with you!