Multimembership Practices

Re: Multimembership Practices

by Jo Ann Hammond-Meiers -
Number of replies: 0
Hi Jeffrey,
I think you do so much and I don't feel like I'm doing enough -- and I have to reframe and continuously get back to the moment -- what I am doing, what I can do, who I feel moved to reply to, what my obligations are, and when I need to let go. Not much magic here, but I have been reading a lot of articles over the past 3 years in DE and technology, been exposed to the generosity of many great people -- who are exemplary in the field. I have been a professional psychologist since 1974. I think the dance and the art trainings (therapeutic and regular) have helped me learn a lot of how to embody my learning, to be able to be relating with at least "good enough" communication, and also to stay very humble and just on the edge at times. I have learned from the thousands of clients I have seen over the years -- students and all kinds of folk. Perhaps the technology is helping me communicate with more people now. I do not feel confident -- I just do what I can and see where it goes. I do believe in positive actions, and I fight off and reframe my own negative chat.
Cheers, Jo Ann