During Session 2 we will review the proposed strategic goals for the OERu 4-year strategic plan.
(Note: As an asynchronous seminar, you are most welcome to comment on previous sessions. So if you missed the first day, you can access the forum for Session 1 on the planning context here.)
Please read the proposed strategic goals which were collated from recommendations at the OERu 2013 series of meetings.
- Are we missing any important strategic goals for the 2014 - 2017 plan? If so please let us know.
- What are the substantive risks which would prevent the OERu from achieving its goals?
- Do you have any thoughts on the priority ranking of the stated goals?
- Are there any strategic objectives missing from the list which would contribute to the attainment of our strategic goals
- Any general comments, ideas or thoughts to help OERu achieve success?
- How can the OERu strategy narrow the gap between the future value the network can provide and the immediate tangible benefits partners can extract today?
- Additional consultation questions?
Have a great day!