Graphic Facilitation Workshop Sept 29-30

Graphic Facilitation Workshop Sept 29-30

by Michelle Laurie -
Number of replies: 3

Are you interested in engaging beyond words? Learning more about using visuals in your work?  

I am considering offering a graphic facilitaiton workshop Sept 29-30 as there has been a lot of interest expressed based on my July workshop (which is sold out). 

All details are posted on my blog: http://michellelaurie.com/training-and-workshops/5th-annual-graphic-facilitation-workshop-aka-rosviz/ (however please note the dates for the 2nd workshop will be Sept 29-30).

Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested by July 2nd.  

We need a minimum of 6 to make it happen!

Thanks, 

Michelle

www.michellelaurie.com

In reply to Michelle Laurie

Re: Graphic Facilitation Workshop Sept 29-30

by Irene Guglielmi -
Hi Michelle, Do you offer the graphic facilitation workshop in the lower mainland or Victoria? I would be interested and know 2 possibly 3 other people in Victoria who would be interested in this course. Best, Irene Guglielmi
In reply to Irene Guglielmi

by Michelle Laurie -
Hi Irene, I have given a workshop in Vancouver before at SFU/UBC hosted by them. I can travel if you have a group and you hire me to come. Otherwise, I put on a workshop once a year in Rossland, BC. Due to an overwhelmingly positive response and interest, I said I would do a 2nd workshop if there is interest. Nearest airports are Trail, BC (flies with Pacific Coastal from Van and Vic). Most people come from out of town. Rossland is a mountain retreat and good learning environment. I hope you can make it and please let the others know. Cheers, Michelle
In reply to Irene Guglielmi

by Michelle Laurie -

Hi Irene, 

I am happy to travel if you have a group.  I have done a workshop in Vancouver and was hired by SFU/UBC to do it.

This September I am putting on the workshop as there has been a lot of demand. The location is Rossland and all details are the same as the advertised July dates which is sold out.

I try to organize one workshop / year in Rossland and travel upon request however all organization is up to the host of the workshop (I come as the trainer).

Rossland is a 1 hr flight from Vic/Van with Pacific Coastal to Trail.  Most people come from out of town and enjoy the mountain retreat setting!

I would love for you and your colleagues to join, 

Michelle