ETUG Spring Workshop 2014 Program - What's on your radar?

ETUG Spring Workshop 2014 Program - What's on your radar?

by Leva Lee -
Number of replies: 2

The ETUG Spring workshop is coming up fast and we've got a great lineup of workshop sessions on topics like open education practices, mobile learning, social media in the classroom, model technology for teaching & learning, faculty learning and support and more!  Will you be attending ETUG this year?  What's on your radar?  What are your keen to meet others to talk about?

I'm interested in finding out how librarians can support faculty in the use of OER and hope to get input from discussion at our session and also what people are doing with digital badges and what kind of digital badges we could do for our community.

How about you? 

In reply to Leva Lee

Re: ETUG Spring Workshop 2014 Program - What's on your radar?

by Christina Hendricks -

This is my first etug meeting, and I'm just looking forward to meeting new people and finding out what this group is all about. For the last two years or so I've heard great things about etug, and have not been able to attend any of the workshops until now. I just want to see what people are doing and get new ideas for teaching my courses (I teach philosophy at U of BC-Vancouver).

In reply to Christina Hendricks

Re: ETUG Spring Workshop 2014 Program - What's on your radar?

by Sylvia Currie -

Welcome, Christina! Bonus that you won't have to travel far to attend the workshop. If you don't get some new ideas for teaching I'll eat my hat. :-)

Sylvia

Attachment beanie.png