To get the most out of the webinar, there are one or two things you might like to do beforehand.
1. Have in mind a course that you have designed, taught or experienced, that you would like to explore/reflect on in terms of its potential for emergent learning.
2. Have the following documents either printed out or downloaded onto your desktop:
- Palette 2.0.1.png. This is for printing out and drawing by hand. It can then be scanned and either uploaded to the wiki or sent to one of us for uploading.
- Palette new template 2. Docx. This is for downloading to your desktop and working on, on your computer.
- Mapping sheet 2013. You will need to refer to this as you draw, but we will also talk you through it.
3. UPDATE 25-11-13 - New Mapping Sheet for Visual Learners - Hot off the press!! This has the same content as the other mapping sheets, but includes images.
4. You may also find it helpful to watch the video that is on the wiki (8 mins)
If you have time to look at these documents before Tuesday that would be great, but don’t worry if you don’t have time. We will go through everything in the webinar.
Looking forward to continuing our discussion and seeing you in the webinar.
Jenny, Roy and Simone
(Edited by Sylvia Currie - original submission Thursday, 21 November 2013, 2:30 AM)