Thank you for your contributions - Next steps for the OERu

Thank you for your contributions - Next steps for the OERu

by Wayne Mackintosh -
Number of replies: 1

Hi everyone,

A BIG thank you for all your contributions -- we have a wealth of valuable contributions to assist with planning the next steps for the OERu. What happens now?

1. We will extract an agenda from the contributions during this OERu SCoPE seminar for the 2nd meeting of anchor partners. True to our open philosophy at the OER Foundation, this agenda will be drafted openly in the wiki. 
  2. Paul Stacey, Senior Project Manager at Creative Commons has kindly offered to prepare a summary of this SCoPE seminar. Paul will present this summary as an input document at the 2nd meeting of OERu anchor partners. Thank you for shareing your knowledge freely. 
  3. You are invited to join the 2nd meeting of OERu anchor partners and the official launch of the OERu as virtual participants. Please register your interest to participate here in WikiEducator and we will send you updates of the schedule and times once the agenda is fixed. As usual, there will be a live backchannel for the webcast and collaborative breakout sessions for virtual participants to contribute to our ongoing planning and implementation of the OERu.  

On behalf of the OER Foundation and our Board of Directors, I extend our thanks to BCcampus, one of our anchor partners for hosting this SCoPE seminar and facilitating sessions. I'm also grateful to our colleauges at Thompson Rivers University who also helped with the facilitation and bringing rich insights to the table.

Let's make open futures happen and I will see you at the official launch of the OERu on 1 November! 

In reply to Wayne Mackintosh

Re: Thank you for your contributions - Next steps for the OERu

by gene loeb -

I had t miss the meeting because of illness. we also need to get the correct meeting times for me, Central Daylight time, Chicago;

What can I do now?

Gene