I learnt that
- my gut instincts around the badge concept was sound.
- there's a lot more thinking that needs to be done by me about badges.
- that as i will never be interested in the technie piece (building, hosting), I'd better learn enough so I can converse intelligently with those who do have an interest in the technie pieces.
- there's a place for badges for those outside of PSE.
- i'm not 100% convinced yet that there'll be recognition for badges inside PSE, but I live in hope that that'll change (but I expect it'll be like turning around a battle ship).
- that this has been one of the most lively and interesting SCoPE conversations I've had the pleasure of participating in (and just possibly that's becuase I participated vs. lurked).
Hats off to you, jeffrey. Many thanks, Cheers, Chris
apologies, I meant to respond to Peter. C