Countdown!

Countdown!

by Sylvia Currie -
Number of replies: 0

Just a couple more days and the online community enthusiasts will be gathering for our 4th annual! Here are a few housekeeping details:

Somewhere I saw the wrong street address posted for the Online Community Enthusiasts event, so here's the address again to make sure we end up in the right place!

SFU Woodward's, 149 E. Hastings Street room #2555

This page has some good transit and parking information, as well as a map: http://sfuwoodwards.ca/index.php/contact

Coffee and light breakfast arrive at 8:30, and we'll get things underway at 9:00 am. 

It looks like about 40 enthusiasts will be participating. This is about the time I start hearing about cancellations, so I expect the number to drop somewhat. That being said, the tally could even out if you bring a friend. Just be sure to RSVP so I can make sure we have enough viddles!

We ended up using etherpad to flesh out the details of the day, so I'll merge that with the agenda. As Alice MacGillivray mentioned in a recent conversation, OCE is "deliberately under-designed". I think I'll use that phrase every time I'm scrambling at the last minute to get things organized! :-)

Between this forum and twitter (#OCE2012) we'll try to hold our online presence together and fill in the details. Questions? Please ask!

My contact info: scurrie@bccampus.ca 250-318-2907