Reminder! We have our second Engaging Students in Inquiry Learning web conference today. I hope you will all join us!
When: Tuesday, 10 April, 13:30 pm Pacific (see your time zone)
- If you have time, watch Vignettes 3 and 4 prior to the session. Optional, of course! We don't give homework at SCoPE :-) You will also find the one page summaries (PDF) helpful. All are available here. The PDFs are also on slideshare for viewing online.
- If you are new to Blackboard Collaborate check that your equipment is ready ahead of the session.
- Plan to join a few minutes prior to the start of the event.
- Enter your full name when prompted.
- Questions to ponder: What is inquiry learning and what are its various forms in our post-secondary programs?
This is an open invitation so please spread the word!