As promised, here is the link to the recording for yesterday's web conference.
I do have the recording in other formats (audio only + standalone) but there are long pauses while we watched the videos so it might not be worth the effort to edit those!
In the true spirit of inquiry learning, Neil got right to engaging us in dialogue about our experiences and reflections on 2 of the videos. Some of the themes that emerged from this discussion were:
- How do students feel about taking risks?
- What cultural differences do we need to be aware of?
- How do we build confidence?
- How do we set the stage?
- What are our starting points?
- How do we spark curiosity?
- What is our role in the process?
Helping faculty to make the shift
- How do we reach those who need it?
- Who do we engage at our institutions?