Let's get started!

Let's get started!

by Richard Schwier -
Number of replies: 4

Hi there.  It's going to be an exciting couple of weeks!  Thanks, Sylvia, for inviting me back, and thanks to Scott Leslie for having my back! Hida and Diana will be frequent participants here too, and they are going to be contributing a great deal to what comes out of this conversation.

I've put together

for you that explains what we are up to and what may happen in the next two weeks.  I hope you'll take the time to have a look at it -- it's only 5 minutes long.

So thanks for being here, and I'll enjoy spending time with you between now and Valentine's Day!

In reply to Richard Schwier

Re: Let's get started!

by Deirdre Bonnycastle -

So here is a little tale to kick off the idea. My nephew kept a blog for two years about his experience as a new teacher, self published the blog as a book then used it to get a full 4 year scholarship in a PHD program. So who says self advertising doesn't work. LOL

In reply to Deirdre Bonnycastle

by Richard Schwier -

Now that's what I call leveraging free social media! Smart guy.

In reply to Richard Schwier

by Alice Macpherson -

Interesting clip, thank you!

I am very interested in you comments that you did the ebook 'differently' and hope to hear more about that.

I am glad to be here and am thinking about how I write and document materials.

Alice Macpherson, here, from Kwantlen

In reply to Alice Macpherson

by Richard Schwier -

Great, Alice.  Terrific to have you with us, and yes, I probably can't stop talking aobut the ways that writing in this form has infected my way of writing.  It's almost a little scary!