Preparing for Beta Release

Re: Preparing for Beta Release - and STLHE

by Sylvia Currie -
Number of replies: 0
Hi everyone,

See you at STLHE tomorrow! Any plans to meet up before the round table? (I'm at Tlt conference today, also at USask).

Just a quick update. I've been working with Northstudio the last couple days to get the theme sorted out on the SoTL site. When they edited the site to get the logo + colour scheme throughout the site we lost a few features and things got shuffled. Anyway, long story but good news is that it seems to be back in place. I still need to do some clean up/editing before tomorrow.

I noticed that Gary and Heather created an account. Did you get a notification by email? I switched the settings today so that anyone can create an account, and also manually approved yours so I don't know what impact that had on the account creation process.

Also, for existing accounts (Janine, Heather, Gary) I changed your username to your full name so we can model that on the site.

For now I wonder if we should simply provide guest access instead of having people create individual accounts. What do you think? For real user testing it would be better to have a small group with a specific purpose, like Janine's blended learning research group.

I'll watch for posts, email before our session. My cell number is 250-318-2907