(late) greetings from Belgium

(late) greetings from Belgium

by Lars Was -
Number of replies: 5
Hi
I know I'm a week late, but other work has kept me from LAK11. My name is Lars Was, I'm a teacher in Belgium, hoping to get a better understanding of Learning and Knowledge, of teaching in a way that is appropriate for the 21st century!
greetzzz
In reply to Lars Was

Re: (late) greetings from Belgium

by Vanessa Vaile -
hi Lars ~ welcome and you have my sympathy. I started the my 1st MOOC - PLENK2010 ~ a week late. I got a lot out of it but felt like I was playing catch up the whole time, gave up on trying to catch up around week 7 or 8 and just lurked.

Don't get discouraged ~ as long as you add to your understanding you are ahead of the game. After all, the idea that learners choose is fundamental to how a MOOC functions.

What do you teach? Try a search to see who else in the course teaches in your field

Good luck
In reply to Vanessa Vaile

by Lars Was -
Hi Vanessa

Thanks! I think that I'll just lurk too, also because I'm starting with the CCK11 course too! This one is maybe more too my level of expertise since it's about connectivism and all!
I teach Geography and ict (word, excel, internet, etc.)
Have fun!

L
In reply to Lars Was

by stefaan vande walle -
Hallo Lars,

Welkom, het is een interessante cursus.

groeten,
Stefaan
In reply to stefaan vande walle

by Lars Was -
Hey Stefaan

Fijn om een Belgische stem te horen, bedankt!

Lars
In reply to Lars Was

by Inge Ignatia de Waard -
hallo Lars,
Fijn dat je erbij komt. Zelf vind ik dat een MOOC steeds voor informatie-overload zorgt, wat ik doe is daar slechts op in te springen wat voor mij van belang is, voor de rest enkel kort lezen.
Groetjes,
Inge