Hello from São Paulo, Brazil

Hello from São Paulo, Brazil

by Jose Erigleidson Silva -
Number of replies: 5
Hello all,

My name is José Erigleidson ( if you prefer just call me Eri). I am from São Paulo, Brazil.

My interests are related to how to harness collective intelligence in virtual learning spaces, teaching skills for web pedagogy, social networks and virtual communities as support for creation, dissemination and knowledge acquisition in the cyberculture. For this reasons I am very interested in this course.

This course will be a success for me if I can use the new knowledge to enhance my understanding of the dynamics of knowledge in digital spaces.

I am master in Technologies of Intelligence and Digital Design by Pontifícia Universidade Católica in São Paulo (PUC-SP) and also Distance Education Coordinator at the Labor Court in Sao Paulo and and member of national committees of distance education of the Superior Labor Court.

My twitter @erionline
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/erigleidson
Blog http://www.erigleidson.com/blog/

Eri
In reply to Jose Erigleidson Silva

Re: Hello from São Paulo, Brazil

by Jude Griffin -
Wow, Eri, I love what you put as your interests! Taking knowledge the next step past discussions/forums/seminars and adapting it for further use is a big interest of mine as well (how to do it effectively and efficiently).

I'll check out your blog and see if my primitive Portuguese will allow me to follow along.

jude
Jude Griffin
Team Leader, Knowledge Exchange
Center for Leadership and Management
Management Sciences for Health
784 Memorial Drive
Cambridge, MA. 02139
ph: 617-250-9264
www.msh.org
E-mail: jgriffin@msh.org
In reply to Jude Griffin

by Jose Erigleidson Silva -
Hi Jude :)

Don't worry , as you can see my english is primitive too :)))

"Taking knowledge the next step past discussions/forums/seminars and adapting it for further use is a big interest of mine as well (how to do it effectively and efficiently)."

Excellent! I would say that this is fundamental to the course as the LAK11, which is based on collective intelligence. This knowledge captured and stored by the technological tools I call the Potencial Collective Intelligence. The collective intelligence of creation (movement) would be the collective intelligence kinetics. It seems that our challenge is to transform potential into kinetic collective intelligence and vice versa.

Eri

by Barbara Dieu -
Oi Eri,
Good to see you here :-)
It'll be interesting to share impressions.
B.

by Gabriela Bulla -
Just like Jude, I also share similar interests!

It's also good to know there're other Brazilians up here! :)

I'm starting this course today (I started collecting the data for my doctorate on January 17th, so I was absolutely envolved with that...), but I hope I can catch up and talk to you soon!

Nice meeting you! :)