Hi from Croatia

Hi from Croatia

by Mickey Mouse -
Number of replies: 3

Hello! My name is Dragana Kupres and I am a teacher trainer in a national agency called CARNet where I teach planning and managing e-learning projects. I'm in the middle of partially moving in to another position (EU project manager), so I guess I'll measure my success in this course by being able to follow and complete only couple of activities in upcoming weeks.

This global introduction start brings warm memories to online Master of Educational Technology I took couple of years ago from U of British Columbia.

And here we miss only Antarctica (and Africa?) up till know, but who knows, we are just at the beginning…

Cheers to all,
Dragana

In reply to Mickey Mouse

Re: Hi from Croatia

by Katarina Pisutova -
Hi Dragana,

I am very happy to see you again ;o) I think we met at jacek Gajewski's CEENET workshop in 1999... I also did my master's at UBC in Vancouver, but I started just before they opened MET, so I had to go for an MA in Adults Education...

cheers,
Katarina
In reply to Katarina Pisutova

by Mickey Mouse -
Hey Katarina!

I think you've met my colleagues, Jasna and Sonja, cause I was at CEENet workshop in 2001. But I run couple of times into your name here and there :).

And I think we might have a mutual friend and colleague, Jeff Miller from Vancouver. Am I right?

Cheers to you,
Dragana
In reply to Mickey Mouse

by Katarina Pisutova -
Uh oh, you are right, I think I might have mixed you up with Jasna and Sonja - didn't one of them do her masters online at Athabasca University?

I haven't been in touch with Jeff Miller very much in the last few years, but I lived some happy months in his and Gretchen's basement while doing my face-to-face coursework in Vancouver in 2001-2003... He is great...

cheers,
Katarina