Hello by Paola!

Hello by Paola!

by Paola Spadaro -
Number of replies: 1
Hi everyone!
my name is Paola Spadaro, I am Postdoctoral Research Associate at University of Bari (Italy). Now, I am temporary visiting scholar at the California State University of Chico where I am spending a wonderful time together with my husband and my 3 yo daughter.
I am working on e-Learning and Blended Learning from 7 years studyng psychosocial dynamics (identity, sense of belonging, network features, artifacts building, etc.), and effects on learning of specific pedagogical online settings (role-taking, special assignements, etc). I am studing educational interactions basically occurring on CSCL environments (for ex. Knoweldge Forum, Synergeia).
I'm lover of hand-made observations and analysis; however, I am here interested into understanding what is learnnig analytics, and how I could manaage digital data in order to enrich my hand-collected data.
I think this course will be a success if some form of reification of our learning could emerge.
In reply to Paola Spadaro

Re: Hello by Paola!

by Vivian Evans -

Wow Paola your studies are fascinating and impressive.

Hmm makes me think my embarking on a Masters is way overdue! thoughtful But not sure how I can fit it in with my work (permanent part time running a small faculty) and consultancy business, community work (Girl guide District leader) and family.

My experiences are more of working with adult students (ages 15 to 70) with varied literacy levels teaching flexibly in class and online  and teaching teachers how to engage in online learning through my consultancy business.

Hope to connect with you online :-)

Ciao Vivian http://connectingcommunities.blogspot.com/