Checking In

Checking In

by Donna Hendrix -
Number of replies: 0

Hey fellow learners, I am excited about this course. Thanks to my colleague Hans for sharing the particulars so I could join!

I am a knowledge sharing advisor in the Global Knowledge Sharing team in Shell, located in the Netherlands. The Global team is charged with setting the strategic direction for knowledge sharing in Shell and provides consultancy to the KM/KS implmentation teams situated in the businesses. The global team also takes care of our two main KS applications (CoPs/networks and Shell Wiki. I am an expertise holder in Online Communities of Practice (aka Shell International Global Networks) as I have been looking after Shell's communities for the past 5 years and I also did my dissertation research on what I call Globalized Communities of Practice. My doctoral studies were in Management and Leadership.

I am originally from the great state of Louisiana, but have been residing in the Netherlands for 17 years now.

My hobbies are: guest lecturing/speaking, writing, bowling and watching crime shows, and of course online courses! :-)

Looking forward to leaning and sharing with ya'll in the coming weeks!

Attachment IMG_1045.jpg