"Saludos" From Puerto Rico

"Saludos" From Puerto Rico

by Jeanette Delgado -
Number of replies: 7

Hello,

This for me is going to be a learning adventure, I am a teacher, librarian, educational computer student, love to communicate using blogs, twitter, web 2.0 tools. I participate in Sagrado Corazon University when George Siemens visit Puerto Rico, link  

You could visit an Educational Project in Puerto Rico:

www.educapr.org 

see you at twitter

@Jeanette_gc

@educapr

Bye, Jeanette Delgado

In reply to Jeanette Delgado

Re: "Saludos" From Puerto Rico

by Marta Rosa -
Hello Jeanette. Im glad to see you here. I hope we can share ideas and knowledge through the course.

In reply to Marta Rosa

by Noelle Ochoa -
Saludos Marta, ... I'm also from Puerto Rico, hope to share ideas with you and Jeanette in this course ...
In reply to Marta Rosa

by Jeanette Delgado -

Hi Marta, Im happy to share with you this learning experience. Translation Spanish, Me alegra mucho poder compartir contigo!!! :- )

by Noelle Ochoa -
Hola Jeanette, te conoci en en Sagrado durante la visita de George Siemens, also a learning adventure for me, hope to learn a lot ...
In reply to Noelle Ochoa

by Jeanette Delgado -

Saludos Noelle, me alegra mucho que participes de este curso. El logro mayor es plasmar en inglés los pensamientos e ideas, no siempre traducen igual. This for me is more learning to communicate in english with other peers. Thanks for your friendship, Jeanette

by Harry Lord -
Hello Jeanette, I am sure that you will have Many opportunities to practice your English with this course! In English, what is your connection to education? How do you plan to use the information that you will learn from this course?

I traveled to Puerto Rico some 10 years ago (to the cement plant on the Western end of the island), but also went to the rain forest...so beautiful, and tried the street food stands out in the countryside. Wonderful food! I really enjoyed my time there.
In reply to Harry Lord

by Jeanette Delgado -

Hello Harry

My connection to education?

I'm a teacher in a public school, who wants to change the educational system in Puerto Rico.  I love to integrate technology, blog, twitter, and social networks in my learning journey. I have an educational social network, and I’m always searching for Web 2.0 tools to integrate to the classroom.

I will try to use this learning experience to improve my Educational Social Network among other things, and this experience will help me communicate in English, share with new friends and learn… for me that is what life is about… an learning adventure.  

Jeanette

I include a picture (Puerto Rico)