Greetings from Helsinki, Finland

Greetings from Helsinki, Finland

by Mohsen Saadatmand -
Number of replies: 0
Hi everybody,

I am glad to be here in another MOOC by George Siemens.

My name is Mohsen Saadatmand, a PhD candidate at the University of Helsinki, Finland. My background is educational technology and My main research interest is the investigation of social media and collaborative technologies in the process of learning and collaboration.

I have already been participating in some other open online courses ( PLENK2010 , EC&I831) which have given me invaluable insights to the area of my research and professional development. As a social and educational technologist , I am interested in the topic and would like to learn more about it. I am hopping this course will help me better understand the complexity of ubiquitous digital information and resources in a digital age.

As far as I get involved in the topics of this course and gain more knowledge for my further thinking, and to connect and collaborate with different people in the course to expand my learning networks, it is a success. I am reflecting on my experience from previous alike courses which was absolutely fruitful and led me to consider attending this course as well.

With the best success of this course
Mohsen