Greetings from Prague

Greetings from Prague

by Borivoj Brdicka -
Number of replies: 1

My name is Borivoj Brdicka. I teach EdTech subjects on the Faculty of Education, Charles University Prague. Off course, we are interested in evaluation of our students, but the given theme is currently very actual also on the national level as we under the intention of our minister introduce the standardized testing to all K-12 schools. The prepared plan seems to be very similar to the proscribed US NCLB.

I am responsible for the specialized EdTech info service for Czech teachers called Teachers' Helper (http://spomocnik.rvp.cz/) where the actual news of the field of educational technology from around the world are regularly published. I will report my outcomes of the LAK11 there. 

In reply to Borivoj Brdicka

Re: Greetings from Prague

by Katarina Pisutova -
Dobry den,

velmi ma tesi, ze Vas takto stretavam. Volam sa Katarina Pisutova a robila som niekolko rokov (1998-2003) pre Open Society Foundation na Slovensku projekt, v ramci ktoreho sme pracovali s vysokymi skolami na Slovensku v snahe im pomoct s rozbehom online vzdelavania... Zakopla som v tom case o vela Vasich clankov a stretla vela ludi, ktori Vas spominali, nie som si ista, ci sme sa stretli osobne....
Tak ma velmi tesi stretnut Vas aspon takto ;o)