Why this forum?

Why this forum?

by Sylvia Currie -
Number of replies: 2
The purpose of this forum is to bring together everyone involved in the next phase of design and development for the Learn Together Collaboratory. At this point we have decisions to make about how to proceed, and in keeping with our guiding principles, the process should be inclusive and provide a means for everyone at all institutions to participate.

So let's get started! Tell everyone how you are involved, or want to be involved. Post your notes, ask questions, make suggestions...
In reply to Sylvia Currie

Re: Why this forum?

by Wendy Burton -
I have logged in to the Collaboratory a few times, and I have sent messages to my colleagues at University of the Fraser Valley inviting them to visit.

At this point, I don't have much to suggest, except to say that unless I see a good reason to visit the Collaboratory, I won't.

In reply to Wendy Burton

Re: Why this forum?

by Sylvia Currie -
Thanks for jumping in here, Wendy. I appreciate and can relate to your comment.

The only way we can make the Collaboratory site useful is to continue to work together on the design. I think a good step in that direction is to have a way for us to communicate our ideas on an ongoing basis. Hopefully tomorrow's meeting will jump start that process!

What is a "good reason" to visit the Collaboratory?