Winding down and summarizing

Winding down and summarizing

by Sylvia Currie -
Number of replies: 0
In the typical SCoPE fashion we're winding down the seminar discussion very gradually. We're not much for tight schedules! :-) Somehow it just feels right to let the conversation slow down on its own, rather than promptly whisk it away to the archives.

For us folks coming upon the fall season and a new academic year the new semester at our colleges and universities sure came fast! I can just feel the surge in activity even though I'm not physically on a campus.

I had a brief exchange with Nancy who has been reviewing and updating the wiki, and summarizing our discussion for the next phase with her design team. She will post that when she comes up for air. Later this month representatives from Teaching and Learning Centres across British Columbia will be meeting f2f to talk about progress with this project. We'll be sure to post updates here.

Much of the discussion that took place in this seminar provides a nice segue into our next SCoPE discussion -- the annual Next Steps seminar where we reflect on past SCoPE activities and generate some ideas for the future. I hope everyone will join in! It's scheduled for September 17 - 28, 2008