As we get closer to OCE2010 on May 6th

As we get closer to OCE2010 on May 6th

by Sylvia Currie -
Number of replies: 1
In just over a week we'll be heading to the Roundhouse in Vancouver for our 2nd annual gathering of online community enthusiasts! All of the pieces are falling into place nicely. Just in case you haven't checked the Community Enthusiasts SIG lately, we've been updating the planning wiki here.

From the responses to the RSVP poll, combined with personal email, I counted 34 "yes, I'll be there" and "hope so, will decide later" for the OCE2010 gathering. You can change your response in the poll so be sure to post your final decision this week. Also, if you invited colleagues and think their names should be on that list, be sure to remind them. We'll be pretty close to reaching the maximum our venue will accommodate.

Some of you have asked if laptops are required for the day. Not at all necessary! We'll have many other technologies for you to use: paper, chalk, markers, post-its...

If you have any questions at all be sure to ask. I have one: Anybody with food allergies?

In reply to Sylvia Currie

Re: As we get closer to OCE2010 on May 6th

by Scott Leslie -
Well, since you are asking, I can't eat chicken or turkey. Often not an issue for if it's sandwiches there are usually a few other choices, but you did ask.