Live Sessions

Live Sessions

by Sylvia Currie -
Number of replies: 4
Thanks to everyone who attended our session in Elluminate yesterday!

I'm seeing about editing the recording because we ended up with much of the pre-session audio checks, etc being recorded as well. Meanwhile, here is the transcript from the text chat. It's chock full of good questions and comments!
In reply to Sylvia Currie

April 12 session on Plagiarism

by Sylvia Currie -
I posted a link to Monday's live session in Elluminate, but decided to create a version that includes the videos, and also has the first section with audio testing, etc edited out. I've embedded it here, but you can also view it at blip.tv. You'll need a magnifying glass to see the text chat! Or try full-screen mode for a nice blurry version. Seems there are always trade offs. big grin

April 26 Live Session

by Sylvia Currie -
Hope you can all come to our next live session in the Culturally Diverse Learners seminar! Tomorrow (April 26) at 12:00 PDT, 19:00 GMT. Emma and Kyra have some neat activities lined up. We won't be watching videos during the session, but if you haven't watched any and want advice on where to start, this behind the scenes video is recommended.

Again the session will take place in Ellluminate: http://tinyurl.com/tru-cdl If you're just joining the SCoPE seminar now, no worries! Latecomers are always welcomed.

A headset with microphone is recommended. Visit Elluminate Support if you need to check your settings and audio ahead of time.

See you there!

Re: Live Sessions

by emma bourassa -

HI everyone,

THanks again for participating with Kyra and I. We realize that attempting experiential learning online may have been a challenge. We'd like to hear from your perspective what worked, what we could do to make it work. For example, when we use the visual communication styles, it's usually a group task- do you have any comments on that or the other activities from yesterday? Perhaps you remember a strategy you've used or seen or read about that supports culturally diverse learning?

emma