Afterthoughts

Thanks!

by Sylvia Currie -
Number of replies: 0
Gina, thank you so much for taking the time from your busy life to facilitate this discussion. It is fascinating and challenging topic! And I love your comment about making oversights looks like strategies. I think we use that a lot here in SCoPE! (Speaking for myself of course! tongueout) Thankfully, there are fewer oversights, or ones that people notice anyway, in informal learning!

Thanks everybody for your participation. We had a large number of "read-alongers" in this seminar, and I always like to also acknowledge those participants as well. So thanks EVERYBODY!

Our next seminar discussion is Social Media - Benefits for Researchers, facilitated by Ignatia de Waard. There is a scheduled WiZiQ presentation/discussion to kick off the discussion May 8, 8:00 AM PDT, 15:00 GMT. Hope to see everyone there!

Also, we have a very special event at SCoPE this month -- a 3-week online conference Shaping Our Future -- Toward a Pan-Canadian E-learning Research Agenda. We have a great line-up of presenters. There are no fees and everyone is invited! :-)

Sylvia Currie
SCoPE Coordinator