Wrapping it up

Wrapping it up

by Gina Bennett -
Number of replies: 1
Well, fellow SCoPE denizens, it's been a week since we launched the asynchronous component to our 'Pimp your Post' live session, brought to you by BC's Educational Technology Users Group (ETUG). This async discussion has been fairly quiet & I'm assuming that's because the synchronous session was so invigorating that you are all completely absorbed in re-vamping your entire online introduction processes ;-)

As always, this SCoPE discussion will remain open for a long time, as an area to post your additional suggestions & comments as they occur to you. How to launch your online course or presentation on the best foot forward will continue to be an important topic & no doubt we'll see a bit more action when people are thinking about this again (probably in September for us Northern Hemisphere types).

Thanks for your participation! We'd love to see any & all of you at ETUG's Spring Workshop, taking place in fantastic Victoria, BC, on June 7 & 8. Keep an eye on http://etug.ca/ for news as it unfolds.
In reply to Gina Bennett

Thank you!

by Sylvia Currie -
Thanks so much Gina and Tracy for facilitating such a fun event! It's fantastic that there are so many free and easy multimedia tools to create posts that go BEYOND plain text. I still giggle every time I see Tracy's face inside a coffee cup or television. big grin

Tracy in coffee cup

Gina already mentioned this but I'll repeat it ...as with all SCoPE seminars this forum will remain open so feel free to continue to post your ideas and comments.

Our next seminar, Collaborating Online, facilitated by Emma Duke-Williams, begins March 1, 2010. We will be using Google Wave so check the seminar description for details about how to join in. Hope to see you there!

If you have ideas for future seminar topics please get in touch!

Sylvia Currie
SCoPE Coordinator
scurrie@bccampus.ca