Learn Together Strategy & Planning Day - UCIPD Invitation

Re: Learn Together Strategy & Planning Day - UCIPD Invitation

by Jan Johnson -
Number of replies: 0
Hi everyone,

Thanks very much to those who indicated an interest in attending this BCcampus sponsored Planning Day as representatives of UCIPD. Unfortunately, as is frequently the situation, more people were interested in attending than there were spaces available. As a planning team, we worked to identify a "representative" group of representatives, who have committed to sharing the day's discussions broadly with everyone.

The five members of UCIPD who will attend the January 14, 2008 BCcampus sponsored Planning Day on your behalf are:

• Nancy Randall, Malaspina University College (member of the UCIPD Planning Team)
  • Nancy Sly, Camosun College (member of the UCIPD Planning Team)
  • Stephanie Chu, Simon Fraser University (member of the UCIPD Planning Team)
  • Doug Hamilton, Royal Roads University
  • Penny Heaslip, Thompson Rivers University
Bill Owen, University of Northern British Columbia, is also a member of the UCIPD Planning Team. Bill will be attending the meeting as one of the five representatives from the Northern Educational Developers Network, and may also occasionally speak with respect to UCIPD.

I will be attending to provide background and context regarding the Learn Together report that I did for BCcampus. I may also occasionally speak with respect to UCIPD, as a member of the UCIPD Planning Team.

Thanks again for your interest, everyone - we will let you know how the collaborative discussions proceed on January 14.

Best wishes to you and yours for a happy, healthy, and relaxing holiday season!

Regards,

Jan

Janice Johnson
Facilitator & Instructional Developer
Centre for Teaching & Academic Growth
University of British Columbia
janice.johnson@ubc.ca