Considerations to Indigenize your Course – An Overview
Welcome to this FLO Micro Course!
I look forward to learning with you, and to sharing ideas which will support our professional development and personal growth.
The introductory video describes in some ways the format and the structure of this micro course. Each of the next five days has a theme and one activity related to that theme.
- As a starting point, go to the PADLET “First Encounters” to introduce yourself. You may find it interesting to locate yourself first…On whose traditional territory do you currently live and work? How do you know? If you don’t know, you may find this map helpful: https://native-land.ca/
- Monday, Day 1 – Shifting Perspectives: Discussion Forum Posting
- Tuesday, Day 2 – Unlearning: Discussion Forum
- Wednesday, Day 3 -Reframing: Discussion Forum
Join us at noon in Zoom for a one-hour session with Carmen!
We will be sharing our views and experiences with the activity of “Unlearning”.
- Thursday, Day 4 – Weaving Knowledge: Padlet activity
- Friday, Day 5 – My (Heart’s) Calls to Action – Assignment Folder
Join us for a Closing Circle in Zoom from 9am to 10am on Friday morning, May 21st.
To obtain a badge for completion, please complete 5 activities. Attending the Zoom sessions are encouraged, but not mandatory.
For any content related questions, please contact Carmen: email@example.com
For any access issues or SCoPE related questions, please contact Helena: firstname.lastname@example.org