Posts made by Barbara Dieu

Hi Abdullah,
Nice to meet another language teacher engaged in tech :-) and thanks for the invite to Facebook, will check it out.

SMiELT was a great session and it was much fun to design it from scratch on Drupal, plan, organize and co-moderate. I have been away from the EVO (Electronic Village Online) since 2008 though. However, there are a lot of courses being offered this year. Why don't you join one? They have just started so you won't have missed anything.

Let's keep in touch!

[SCoPE] LAK11 -> Introductions -> Barbara (Bee) from São Paulo, Brazil

by Barbara Dieu -
I'm an EFL teacher (English as a Foreign Language), presently teaching at a secondary bilingual school (French-Portuguese) in São Paulo, Brazil.

I've been online since 1997, collaborating on international projects and involved in online course for professional development and networking. I have followed other MOOCS (literally and metaphorically from a distance) and have enrolled in this course to get a better idea of what Learning and Knowledge Analytics is all about.

It will be a success for me if I find the energy to reflect a bit about it at http://beespace.net and see how to apply tools and methods in the different learning contexts I am involved in both as an educator and a learner.