Discussions started by Viviana Chiorean

Hello,

My name is Viviana Chiorean and I was born in Eastern Europe, in Romania, and have immigrated with my family to British Columbia in 1997. 

I moved to Vancouver in my early teens in order to obtain my undergraduate degree in Science from UBC, which is located on the unceded, traditional territory of the Coast Salish Peoples.

I now work at the University of the Fraser Valley and I would like to acknowledge that UFV is located on the traditional and unceded territory of the Stó:lō People. I am grateful to work, live and learn on their traditional lands. 

Viviana 

I attempted a video recording, yet the file seemed too large and thus saved a voice recording instead which can be found below. 

Hello  everyone,

My name is Viviana and I live in beautiful Chilliwack, BC. I am a C.E Instructor at the University of the Fraser Valley teaching the Medical Office Assistant Program. I look forward to the learning in this micro - course. Few people might know that I love hiking - below is a picture of Lindeman - which is a great 2 hour return hike in Chilliwack. 

Lindeman