Discussions started by Robin Leung

We are almost at our final stretch. (The most fun and exciting part.)
If you haven't already, you should be on step 8 today - posting your videos. We've seen some participants have already posted their videos, so kudos to those brave souls for taking the first step.

Once you've posted your video, feel free to review others and give feedback to their videos (step 9).

Your facilitators,
Robin & Sylvia

We are excited to see that there has already been several responses by participants in the Sharing and Feedback forum. Thank you to those who have contributed already, if you have not yet made your way over, we encourage you to do so.

If you stumble upon any questions along the way, please feel free to use the Questions & Answers forum to ask any questions or provide answers to those who have questions.

Also, if you've been in the forums you may have noticed Marginalia annotations have been setup so that you could provide annotated feedback as well.

We hope you've been enjoying the "flo" of the course thus far.

Your facilitators,

Robin Leung & Sylvia Currie

Hello everyone,

Above is my intro video for this course. Made with an iOS app called "Clip" (sorry, this one's only available for iPhone/iPad users). Like Sylvia, I will also not add any challenges or questions here. But be sure to watch the full video and be sure to answer the question from it.

I will monitor the discussions daily, that will be my commitment to you in this course. Looking forward to a great week ahead!