What are “online interviews in real time” and why use them in research?

Re: What are “online interviews in real time” and why use them in research?

by Jo Ann Hammond-Meiers -
Number of replies: 0
Dear Janet,

The book is a collection of chapters written by various art therapists and edited by Helene Burt, RCAT, Director of the Toronto Art Therpist Institute. the book is "Postmodern art therapy". My chapter is Phenomenological Research and Combined Art Therapy and Dance/Movement Therapy with Children, Adolescents and Adults". There is only one area where I discuss the use of online phenomenological research and interviews -- and that 's were I will make note of your book.

The book reviewer wants me to cut back not add, but will add your book and your information, as I think it will be so important to get it out for other creative arts therapists. If it was my own book I would put a lot more in it, but at least it will be out -- the editor (told be the publishing company) in 2010 and it is suppose to be published by University Wilfred Lauier Press. There are seven art therapy institutions approved in Canada by the Canadian Art Therapy Association (2009).

I'm working slowly on an article for Arts Therapies and Technology -- a topic on which I have been presenting at small venues by Power Point and also advising in to some extent. I have to do my writing in between my clinical work and that is quite difficult at times, but I'm learning a lot about online interviews from your book and I know that students will find it valuable. Research takes a lot of time and everyone wants to have it succeed and to be worth the time and effort.

Thanks for the other reference too. Jo Ann