Welcome to our April seminar!

Re: Welcome from Caren

by Jo Ann Hammond-Meiers -
Number of replies: 1
Hi,
Glad to see some familiar and some new people joining this exciting Scope Conference. Jo Ann here ...
In the past 5years I've been a regular e-learner in formal learning and informal ways. This topic has given me some ideas and I'm in for the full meal that, in my experience, is always a real deal (thanks to all the wonderful contributors).

I'm wading in slowly with more national and international involvements in informal teaching; I'm also a full time clinical psychologist, art therapist and dance/movement therapist.

Mostly I'm now interested in lifelong learning and teaching, informally and formally. Evaluation -- and portfolios that mean something, interest me. I just completed a graduate diploma in distance education and technology at Athabasca University. I already feel the challenges in introducing new informal learning about technology and teaching enhancement as I prepare for a presentation in technology and the expressive arts therapies.
Jo Ann
In reply to Jo Ann Hammond-Meiers

Re: Welcome from Caren

by Dr. Nellie Deutsch -
Hi Jo Ann,

Great to "see" you here. I admire how you manage to keep up with all the SCoPE sessions. I hope to get back into the discussions. The topics are always engaging.
I am currently very involved in nings and Wikieducator in integrating technology, mentorship, and collaboration to improve instruction and learning.

Warm wishes,
Nellie