I've never had to think about this in any concrete way before. I work with faculty, supporting them to use educational technology, and soon OER, in their teaching, and stories are an integral part of how I support them. I don't know if I can come up with 10 examples though...
- I relate specific faculty experiences with the edtech in question
- I also relate student stories of their experiences (I have collected both faculty and student stories over the past many years)
- We work with case studies, so where I don't have specific stories from my institution
- I ask faculty participants to relate stories, and try to pull out the good, the bad, and the ugly
- I find Liberating Structures can draw out stories as well, for example, we use Troika Consulting to have faculty tell their stories of problems they are trying to resolve and other faculty help them find solutions
- When I work with faculty on designing course materials, we use story boards sometimes to outline the "story" of the content