There have been so many great story ideas posted here, not sure I have anything to add...
I work as an educator in the medical field and we use stories to engage collaboration and deeper understanding of the topic while forging relationships between the students. Not sure this aligns with the assignment here today but here is my perspective...
We do this by:
- Each sharing stories on who they are and what their scope of practice is
- Presenting a patient case and having each person prepare their perspective/story on a care plan
- Asking them to research community resources and create a plan/story about their peripheral needs and available supports
- Have each person share their story of their integrated plan between professions
- Have students listen and recap the patient's story from the patient themselves
- Role play and discuss stories of communication and leadership scenarios between different professions and level of power
- Each share a challenging work scenario with discussion to various ways to resolve
- Pose a challenging scenario and ask students to collaborate and create a story with an approach which involves shared leadership and respectful communication
- Experienced practitioners share stories from the field to inspire and teach
- Students share stories from their internships with the opportunity for brainstorming and shared learning
Totally on the right track - all great ideas!