ETUG Community Feedback and Contest - We want to hear from You!

Re: ETUG Community Feedback and Contest - We want to hear from You!

by Gina Bennett -
Number of replies: 1

hi Leva, hi everybody

I'm thinking about ETUG's 20th anniversary celebration.... I love Paul's 'What's my Line?' game show idea. As many will remember, we did an ETUG 'Jeopardy' a couple of years back & it really was fun. And I like Zack's idea (however unlikely) of the cake + fireworks + cruise :) 

But when we're thinking about 20th anniversary ideas I think we really need to keep in mind our newer & brand-new attendees who may not know anything about ETUG's history (& possibly not even care). If we want a 20th anniversary celebration then I think we'll need something that's inclusive of all/most of our membership: from ETUG Emeritus who know all about the group's history to brand-new people who don't even know that they become ETUG members the moment they fill in the workshop registration form ;-)

Gina

In reply to Gina Bennett

Re: ETUG Community Feedback and Contest - We want to hear from You!

by Leva Lee -

HI Gina,

Those are some good points about being sure we are inclusive. ETUG is very diverse and in recent years we are finding at workshops we are getting close to 50 percent all brand new people! 

If anyone has ideas for helping members to connect with each other we've been working on a few ideas but welcome more suggestions.

L