Exceptional Online Conferences: Your experiences

Re: Exceptional Online Conferences: Your experiences

by Dr. Nellie Deutsch -
Number of replies: 1
Hi Pheo,

I love exploring, too, I find that live online conferences are great because of the chat boxes. I would not be able to survive hours of listening or watching (if the webcams are available) if it weren't for the chat boxes. That's where I can connect with others, pose questions in real time, and learn about new technologies. The sharing that goes in in online conferences via the chatboxes is incredible.

I find online conferences more meaningful than f2f conferences because I can share/learn about websites/technologies and access them in real time. I love multitasking online so the chatboxes/online conferences are perfect for my learning preferences.
In reply to Dr. Nellie Deutsch

Re: Exceptional Online Conferences: Your experiences

by Pheo Martin -

Hi Nellie, yes, the chat exchanges are so productive, and meeting new people is a great aspect. I hope that more conferences go online -- we can have more presenters, and even more attendees, and usually have access to the presentations we have missed. The expense factor is huge too.

The bandwidth problem has slowed video usage in Elluminate. Has WIZIQ solved this?