Greetings from North Carolina State University

Greetings from North Carolina State University

by Jennifer Stanigar -
Number of replies: 2
Hello!

I am entering the course in week 2 and hoping to catch up with some of the great content that is being produced and shared here. It is not my first MOOC, but it is my first exploration into the world of Learning and Knowledge Analytics. Thanks to George S. and all the other facilitators of the course for making this available to us.

My research interests (in a nutshell) are emerging technologies and how to create extraordinary learning experiences and evaluate them. I plan to pursue a Ph.D. in Educational Research beginning this fall. A specific need now is to learn ways to integrate Moodle with mobile technologies (smart phones/iPad's).

Best Wishes,
Jennifer

In reply to Jennifer Stanigar

Re: Greetings from North Carolina State University

by Linda Burns -
Hi, I am from Durham, with ties to Duke, and there are a couple of others here from Raleigh and NCSU as well. Chris Crissman is one of them.

We are meeting in Second Life after the session on Tuesday.
In reply to Linda Burns

Re: Greetings from North Carolina State University

by Jennifer Stanigar -
Hi Linda,

Great to be in touch with you. I'd like to be a part of any local network from this MOOC. Although I'll be at a meeting in Dallas for most of the morning/early afternoon next Tuesday, I would like to join you in Second Life if I am able. Can you tell me what time and a SLURL to the location?