Mapping ideas.

Re: Mapping ideas.

by Jo Ann Hammond-Meiers -
Number of replies: 3
Dear Emma,
When I openned it -- nothing was in the mindmap. I'm sure there is suppose to be what you said you put there. Perhaps it got erased accidently or not saved, I don't know, but I can't see anything.
Jo Ann
In reply to Jo Ann Hammond-Meiers

by Deirdre Bonnycastle -
I wonder if that occurred because I was editing it at the time you looked? I just checked and it is still there, so I didn't delete it.
In reply to Jo Ann Hammond-Meiers

by E.A. Draffan -
I like Mindmeister for sharing ideas with colleagues and I have to admit I have added branch to your map Emma! I am attaching a jpg of my effort in case it is blank for anyone else - shows how you export from Mindmeister. I have used several online mind mapping tools (sorry they are all on Web2access and Freemind is a good one (if you do not want too many features) as it is free.

I have evaluated quite a few mind or concept mapping applications having worked with dyslexic students who often find them helpful. A list can be found on Emptech but I am revisiting about 10 applications for a talk I am giving in May so in a week or two I will be up to date with the main differences between them all. It really comes down to the ability to use the keyboard to quickly get down ideas or how you can change the look and feel and whether the end result can be viewed as an outline and what you do with the export menu!
Attachment SCoPE_Collaboration_Seminar.jpg
In reply to E.A. Draffan

by Jo Ann Hammond-Meiers -
Dear E.A.,

Thanks for sharing Web2access and Freemind and for showing you scope Collaboration mindmeister. This information really helps me see what is our there and learn how you organize this kind of information.
Jo Ann