Welcome!

Re: Welcome!

by Cristina Costa -
Number of replies: 3
Hi dear all,
great to be here too!
I have been a lurker for the last few years. Not sure how much I will able to participate this time, but I will try.

I tried to search for the wave, but didn't find it. Can someone pull me into it please (cristinacost@gmail.com) . I can hardly swim in there i must say...and I still haven't given Buzz a try. So all of this is very exciting for me.

Thanks Emma and Sylvia for offering this workshop.

Cris
In reply to Cristina Costa

by Lisa Valentine -
Hello everyone

I've also been a lurker for a while but am particularly interested in collaborative learning - hence this posting. I've tried out buzz/wave with a couple of colleagues but haven't really looked at its full potential as a learning tool. so I've high hopes for this seminar. We'll see how it pans out with a trans-Atlantic presence.

Lisa

by Emma Duke-Williams -
Hi Cristina,
Did you join the Google Group? In theory, that should have given you access to the waves we've created (so far, 4 of them).

What I'm just about to do is to change their names (if I can!) to all start with SCOPE. There are two that now start with "SCOPE" and are shared with the SCOPE group, so in theory, you should be able to see them; there are two others that have SCOPE in the title, but were the ones Sylvia and I were testing things out in, so even more chaotic than others!

Let us know if you can find them; or if we have to have another way of adding people - as it's clearly going to be difficult if we have to add everyone individually.

by Silvia Andreoli -
Hi Cristina!

I have also been a lurker but learnt a lot from SCoPE seminars!
I had the same problem trying to find the google wave until I read the following instructions from Sylvia:

"From the Wave search field paste this and the waves should show up in your list: scopecommunity@googlegroups.com"

Hope it works for you!

Silvia