Welcome!

Catching the Wave

by caren levine -
Number of replies: 5
Howdy!

I have a wave account and I signed up for the google group, but I'm missing how to jump onto the SCoPE group wave. Perhaps a screen shot or two might help? I've joined others in the past, but I think I've done it from direct invites.

Feeling a bit like I'm missing the mayonnaise jar in the fridge which is probably right under my nose, :)

Many thanks for your continued assistance!

Caren
In reply to caren levine

Re: Catching the Wave

by Emma Duke-Williams -
Hi Caren,
No, it's not the mayo jar right under your nose ... try searching for Collaboration Seminar ... as that's what we've called it.
By adding everyone to the group, we hoped you'd just automatically see it; but obviously not!
(Something to add to the list of things to consider when using it as a teaching tool!)

Emma
In reply to caren levine

by Sylvia Currie -
Caren, I added you directly to 2 waves. I'm curious, if you search on this in Google Wave do you see the the other SCoPE-related waves?:

group:scopecommunity@googlegroups.com

I secretly enjoy all this problem solving! cool

In reply to Sylvia Currie

by caren levine -
Hi, all! Adding me directly to the 2 waves worked - thanks!
In reply to caren levine

by Emma Duke-Williams -
Did the searching work? Or were you added before you could search?

DOes someone want to start a new wave (with SCoPE in the title) and invite the group but NOT me, so I can see how difficult it is to add yourself?

(But, don't worry if you don't see me instantly - it's 10:30 pm in the UK now, so about to put the computer off)
In reply to Emma Duke-Williams

by Sylvia Currie -
Emma, I just tried that with the new wave you created: What is Collaboration?

As soon as a started to write in the wave my image appeared at the top. So there's no "join" process. I'm assuming the SCoPE Google Group was my way in.

Now that I'm able to cluster all the SCoPE waves together and see how we can easily we can stay together by adding the SCoPE Google Group to each new wave we create, I'm starting to relax a little. I have to say earlier today I was ready to roll out the yoga mat!