Elluminate Live Session Recording Links

Elluminate Live Session Recording Links

by Paul Stacey -
Number of replies: 4
Hi all:

Thanks to all those who participated in today's kickoff Elluminate session exploring the Social Media Landscape.
If you missed it and want to check it out or were there and want to revisit it the recording of this Week 1 session is available at the following link:

https://sas.elluminate.com/site/external/installinfo/playback?psid=2007-11-13.1036.M.17041726D52CD6EBF6DDE85D1FFEE8.vcr

Next weeks session will feature Jason Toal speaking on tagging.

Hope to see you there.

Paul

(Edited by Sylvia Currie - original submission Tuesday, 13 November 2007, 02:55 PM. Notes: I edited the link for the recording.)

In reply to Paul Stacey

Recording of the Social Media Landscape Kickoff Session

by Sandy Hirtz -
Here is the correct link to the week one session.

View the Recording!

In reply to Sandy Hirtz

Re: Recording of the Social Media Landscape Kickoff Session

by Moira Hunter -
I just wanted to say that it was a really good session and you were an excellent facilitator, Paul.

Thank you.

I'm looking forward to today's sessions :-)

In reply to Moira Hunter

Recording of Jason Toal's Social Media in Education: Tagging Webinar

by Sandy Hirtz -
In this recorded webinar, Jason Toal, Experienced Designer for the Learning and Instructional Development Centre at Simon Fraser University, looks at how tagging can change the way we organize educational content, both for and with our learners.

To view the recording, please click the link below:

https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2007-11-22.0937.M.17041726D52CD6EBF6DDE85D1FFEE8.vcr
In reply to Sandy Hirtz

Social Media in Education: Exploration, Implementation, and Innovation

by Sandy Hirtz -

Recorded Webinar

Join Brian Lamb, Manager, Emerging Technologies and Digital Content with the Office of Learning Technology at University of British Columbia for an informative webinar in which Brian demonstrates
the possibilities for using social media in education.

>>>Listen to the recording