Complete the TASKS based on your time zone

Complete the TASKS based on your time zone

by Peter Rawsthorne -
Number of replies: 3

It was suggested we complete the tasks based on our own time zones... given the variety of participants from different time zones I felt this was a good suggestion.

Please complete tasks within your own time zone. I will post daily tasks the day before they need to occur... This should open the opportunity for a lively 36 hour discussion on each TASK.

Be Well...

In reply to Peter Rawsthorne

Re: Complete the TASKS based on your time zone

by Peter Rawsthorne -

Wanted to remind people to follow the daily tasks based on their current time zone.

Thank-you...

In reply to Peter Rawsthorne

by John Dumbrille -

Peter - sorry if Im being thick  - is completion of daily tasks = explicitly answering each question you set? If so, fair enough..

In reply to John Dumbrille

by Peter Rawsthorne -

John,

Do your best and join the discussion on as many threads as you like... The daily tasks are loose guidelines and we have people participating from all corners of the globe and jumping in at different tasks.

I am going to be loosely following the dates associated with each task and jump into discussion where I see I have something to add. Today, being the morning of December 4th PST. I am mostly focused of the TASK 3 discussion, I am still looking at TASK 2 discussion. I published the TASK 5 discussion last night.

I am publishing each task the evening before the day starts in New Zealand. We have participants in New Zealand and Australia... So I wanted them to be able to participate without having to do a timezone calculation...

Thsnkd for asking...